Wednesday, September 16, 2009

NaDeE iS Da BeSt

SEPTEMBER 15,2009 I stared school and i really enjoyed school because my brother and i stared school together. And we knew most of the people we were going to school with. Also because i was excite to start high school. I was so excite because i knew i was growning up and because im becoming a young adult. I also was excite because i knew i would get introduce to more responsibility. which was more homework more classes and more people. That one thing i was happy about and to know i am almost out of school. I was also glade to have better lunch and a bigger school because in middle school they do feed you like high school does. My brother and i also are excite about school dances and other we might meat. And im was glade to know i would have a bigger school. And longer passing period it just alot of things i am excited about seeing and doing.


So i know this year well be a good year because my brother is here and i prepared for school ready to learn and excite about everything im so glade to be out middle school. Im also glade teachers here are nice they make you feel better they give you a warm welcoming. And they made me feel special wanted and welcome that why i like it here very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment